A healthy brain resides in a healthy body. Physical exercise and a healthy diet are very important for improving concentration but less concentration has become a common problem nowadays. Your brain plays an important role in daily tasks.
Your ability to function, ability to understand, ability to feel, and then being able to function well are all related to the concentration of your brain. There are many people around us who remember a lot easier, they do everything well.
There are also some people who have great difficulties in remembering things. The main reason behind this is the decrease in concentration. Due to lack of concentration, we are unable to concentrate on any work and the mind wanders here and there. It is very important to have a stable mind for doing any task successfully.
In such a situation you can resort to Yoga asana to maintain concentration. There are many pranayama and yoga which also help in increasing concentration with the energy level of the body. Doing yoga for only a few minutes every day keeps your heart and mind completely healthy. Doing yoga daily not only keeps the body healthy but also brings peace to the mind.
Therefore, today we have brought this article for you to increase concentration. In this article, you will find out what are the Yoga asanas, which can help you in getting relief from this problem. To increase concentration and memory, yoga will definitely benefit from their regular practice.
How Yoga helps in increasing concentration
It is very important for students to keep themselves physically and mentally strong. Yoga is a means of converting the body as well as the mind. If you do yoga correctly for some time every day, it increases positivity. This is particularly beneficial for students. Regular practice of yoga helps in meditation.
Yogasana plays an important role in maintaining the concentration of the mind. Stress can also be reduced by doing yoga, and yoga helps in conducting all the important activities conducted by the brain which helps in increasing concentration. Yoga awakens the inner strength of the body, which increases the efficiency of the body.
Yoga Poses to increase concentration and memory power:
You will adopt many things in your food and daily life to increase your mental capacity, but rarely have you thought about Yoga asanas, yoga is a method that will help you physically and mentally without spending any time in less time. Can be made many times faster than people.
Below you will find out which is the best Yoga for Concentration to speed up your mind which can help you to increase concentration.
1. Tadasana yoga is beneficial in increasing concentration and memory power
Tadasana or mountain pose helps to improve your posture, balance your breath and increase concentration. Additionally, it makes the abdomen and buttocks stronger and improves the flexibility of the spine. So let’s know how Tadasana Yoga is done in Yogasana for increasing concentration and brain?
Steps to do Tadasana Yoga For Mind Concentration
- Choose a clean and open space and stand on it by laying yoga mats, carpets, or blankets.
- Stand on the floor by stiffening the waist and legs.
- Make enough distance between your both legs while standing.
- Keep both your hands close to your body.
- Inhale, upraise your both arms upwards the head, and interlock your fingers together.
- Now keep your hands straight and stretch, so that the direction of your palms should be towards the sky.
- Now you have to stand on your fingertips while raising your heel.
- Now, you will realize the stretching from your feet to the fingers of your hands.
- Now stay in this position for 10 seconds and keep breathing.
- Then, exhaling, come to the beginning and repeat this asana at least 10 times.
2. Vrikshasana Yoga is beneficial in increasing concentration and memory power
Concentration and time period go together. It helps in improving posture balance and stability. It builds confidence and respect and it Increases your stamina and stretches the whole body. It calms your nervous system and treats numbness. So let’s know how Vrksasana Yoga is done in yoga to increase concentration ?:
Steps to do Vrikshasana Yoga:
- Place both hands behind you and stand up straight.
- Subsequently, lift your leg and place it just above the knee of the left leg.
- After that, breathe and exhale, now move both hands upwards in the prayer posture.
- Make sure your spine is straight. Also, your body should tight, and take a deep breath every time you exhale.
- Make sure that you stay in this for about 30 sec-60 sec.
- Do the same on your other leg.
3. Garudaasana Yoga is beneficial in increasing concentration and memory power
Garudasana strengthens the muscles of your feet and balances your body. This makes your hips and legs more flexible and restores neuromuscular coordination. It also fixes postural defects it can be beneficial in increasing your concentration. So let us know how to increase concentration, to do Garudasana Yoga in yoga ?:
Steps to do Garudasana Yoga For Mind Concentration:
- First of all, you have to stand like Tadasana.
- Then bend the right knee slowly and then wrap the left leg around the right leg in such a way that the knee actually rests on each other.
- Now see that the left leg is touching the calf of the right leg.
- Then raise both arms forward.
- Now wrap the right hand on the left arm. Make sure the elbow is actually bent at a 90-degree angle.
- Then join the palms of both hands.
- Try to balance in this particular posture.
- Now remain in this posture for 40-60sec and take a deep breath slowly. Focus on your third eye and then discard all your negative feelings.
- Now release this mudra from the beginning and then practice it on the other side also while repeating this mudra.
4. Utsrasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga to increase concentration and memory power
It strengthens and stretches your back and shoulders and improves your posture. It relieves back pain and improves respiratory, digestion, and excretion. It corrects and balances your chakras and stimulates the endocrine glands. This mudra takes care of your overall health. It reduces menstrual discomfort, activates your veins, and reduces body fat. So let’s know how to do Uttrasana Yoga in yoga to increase concentration?
Steps to do Ustrasana Yoga For Mind Concentration
- To start the Ustrasana posture, first sit on a yoga mat in the Vajrasana position.
- Curve your knees, keep hands on your lower part (butts), and inhale.
- To ensure that your knees should be straight, press the soles of the feet off the floor and the feet of the feet should be upward.
- Keep exhaling try to raise your upper part, same time tilt your shoulders backside.
- Now arch your back so you could touch your heel.
- If you feel good in this posture, then only stay in this posture for a count of 2 breaths, do not strain or flex your neck nor tighten the throat.
- Do this mudra for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Exhale and slowly return to your initial position. Now keep your hands on your lower part and come back from tilted knees to a straight position.
5. Sirsasana Yoga is beneficial in yoga to increase concentration and memory power
The Sirsasana helps to calm your body. It makes the hands and feet strong and tones the abdominal organs. So, let us know how to increase the concentration, how to do headstand yoga in yoga:
Steps to do Sirsasana Yoga For Mind Concentration
- Start headstand pose by sitting on your knees same as Vajrasana. You can also use a thick towel, blanket, or mat on the ground.
- Tilt forward and place both elbows on the ground.
- Tightly fold the fingers of both your hands tightly (this is very important to support your head because you have to support it by keeping your head between them).
- Keep the knees and feet straight.
- Now keep your head in the middle of the palm of your hands and gently come over your toes.
- Subsequently, going towards your head, lift up your feet from the ground. Making sure you keep your back enough straight.
- Keep your breathing normal.
- Keeping the back straight, bring the weight of your body from the claws to the head and arms and start lifting the legs upwards.
- Further, lift up your legs just half, in which your knees touch the upper part of your body and your legs make a half bend. (Practice staying in this pose for 2 minutes.)
- Now when you are able to maintain this posture, then after this, slowly raise both your legs up and keep it straight, during this time the whole part of your body should be aligned from the base to head.
- While doing this asana, you can use the wall or someone’s support to raise your feet.
- Come back to the initial position of this yoga pose.
- Do this mudra or asana again around 3 to 4 times.
If you are still curious to learn more about yoga asana? then you can join a yoga school in Rishikesh, India.
Also check: Home remedies for a beautiful skin